The Collective Calendar
- We’re open from 8am-6pm DAILY.
- During these hours, a member of our team will greet you, offer cafe’ service, and facilitate contact with our artists.
- Tattoo hours are by appointment.
- Masks required for entry, and please practice required physical distancing.
- We refreshed our menu, partnering with Kailua’s own One Love Bakery & Cafe. Pot Pies and Quiche each in three varieties — these are selling really well and people keep returning to take them home. We serve coffee from Koko Crater Coffee Roasters as well as our full line of coffee beverages, teas, and smoothies. Online Ordering is available again!
- Sunday, July 26th — The Encore Spectacular of “MY BALLS” @myballskailua. Family recipe for meatballs and gravy you won’t believe — their balls literally melt in your mouth! Serving right outside our door 9am-2pm. www.myballs.rocks ACTION!!
- Saturdays — Children’s Art with Miss Nadia RESUMED on JULY 11TH!! See her page for info and sign-up.