The Collective Calendar
The Collective is open daily from 8am-2:30pm for cafe service.
Tattoo artists are available by appointment.
- Thursday, October 22 — Tattoo shop permitted to open per City of Honolulu Tier 2 plan.
- Saturday, October 24 —
- ALOHA HOME MARKET returns to the parking lot across the street, 340 Uluniu Street. Dozens of vendors. Our artists available, our coffee ready!
- Special pop-up featuring Julia Bree Horie, owner and artist of Miana Macrame. Julia will be available in person, and EVERYTHING IN HER LINE WILL BE 15-20% OFF!! The Collective has featured Miana Macrame since opening in 2019. Come see Julia’s incredible jewelry this weekend and start your holiday shopping.
- Sunday, October 25 — Lokahi Kailua Market, weekly at 340 Uluniu Street!
- Tuesday, October 27 — “MY BALLS KAILUA Dinner Take-Out” @myballskailua. Family recipe for meatballs and gravy you won’t believe — their balls literally melt in your mouth! Afternoon pickup. IMPORTANT —> Pre-order at www.myballs.rocks
- Saturday, October 31 — Miss Nadia returns with Halloween Craft Time for children. Please see the signup page here to pre-book places and help her prepare art supply inventory. Children in Costume — OF COURSE!
- Tuesday, November 3 — “MY BALLS KAILUA Dinner Take-Out” from The Collective. @myballskailua. Afternoon pickup. IMPORTANT —> Pre-order at www.myballs.rocks
- Saturday, November 7 —
- ALOHA HOME MARKET @ 340 Uluniu Street 9am-2pm
- MY BALLS KAILUA at The Collective lanai! Pre-Ordering at myballs.rocks
- Tuesday, November 10 — No Balls Day.
- Sunday, November 15 — ALOHA HOME MARKET @340 Uluniu Street 9am-2pm
- Tuesday, November 17 — MY BALLS KAILUA at The Collective!