The Collective Calendar
- Wednesday, February 26 — “Made You Laugh” Comedy Special
- Doors 6pm. Show 7pm. BYOB. $15 cover. Longer sets! School Night — make plans!
- Featuring: Joel Brill & Pepper Lamb Headliner: Victoria Arnstein
- February 27-29 — ALOHA COMEDY FESTIVAL in Chinatown
- Saturday, March 14 — International Pi Day.
- Ryan Belles, gallery artist, will have his second show. Much of his art features the ALMIGHTY CIRCLE!!
- Private Event – held in the evening in the cafe. Normal tattoo shop hours.
- Saturday, March 21 —
- Special Spring Equinox “Birdbath Show” comedy night. BYOB. Doors 6:30pm. Show 7:30pm. *NEW TIME*
- Tickets available soon via Eventbrite. Shooting for 30 General Admission and 10-15 Premium tickets.
- Why Eventbrite? Because people who want to have a sofa seat should have the opportunity to reserve it.
- March Comedy Lineup: TBD.
- TBD — Scout and Cellar (Clean-Crafted Wines) Event in the Cafe’ – Details to Follow
- Wednesdays — BNI chapter meeting 8:15am-9:45am. Cafe happily open, limited lounge seating.
- Saturdays — Children’s Art with Miss Nadia 11:00am (Ages 6-11)($20 art fee includes supplies and grilled cheese sandwich).
- Sundays — Cafe closed; Will open for Aloha Home Markets — April 5 and May 3.